Membership Benefits -
As a member of MO-OADN, you will also be a member of N-OADN, the National
Organization for Associate Degree Nursing, where you'll enjoy the following:
- Networking through a member-only list-serv (Contact email@example.com
to join). Let her know if you are an individual member or one of two representatives
of an agency member. See the List serv guidelines on the National site.
- Networking and educational opportunities sponsored by National and state chapters
- Reduced member rates at our Annual Convention, which offers an opportunity
to earn valuable CEUs Annual scholarship opportunities:
- N-OADN Foundation Naomi Brack Scholarship
- Bobbie Anderson Scholarship
- Annual opportunity for Educator of the Year Award Opportunities for leadership development, authorship, public speaking, legislative activity, and more!
- Monthly updates via email to members
Click here for a membership application.
To download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, click here.